Welcome to Fire Emblem Online Thursday 17th of April 2014
Home • Contact • Search • Forums • Media Gallery
Fire Emblem Online » Radiant Dawn » General Information
|» General Info|
- The game takes place 3 years after the events of Path of Radiance.
- The main characters are Micaiah, Sothe and Queen Elincia.
- The game will be split into 4 parts spanning over 44 chapters.
- It will be released in Japan on the 22nd February 2007 on Wii.
- You can use either the Wii remote, Classic controller or Gamecube controller to control the game.
- Old characters return including Sothe, Elincia, Lucia, Geofferry, Zelgius and more.
- Maps have affinities - possibly giving units with the same affinitines stat boosts?
- Expanded support system similar to older Fire Emblem games from the NES/SNES. As listed;
- Affiliation is who the character is a member of i.e. Group of Dawn, Griel's Mercenaries, Daein.
- Leader is the leader of the group.
- Leadership shows the stat boost the leader gives to other members of the affiliation.
- Partner, basically PoRs auto stat bonuses (like Ike and Mist).
- GoD will feature a lot more cut scenes than PoR
- Units can carry upto 7 weapons/items at a time.
- Dark Magic returns. Along with the GBA magic triangle.
- Anime magic is grouped as Fire, Wind and Thunder.
|Fire Emblem © Intelligent Systems/Nintendo. Powered by FEOCMS Version 1.0.9|
|Content and Layout © Fire Emblem Online 2006 - 2014.Back to Top|